Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Vacation--By Joy

Add caption



I went to the Smokey Mountains.  My favorite part was the water park.  We went there almost every day.  The best part was the water slide that you went down on an inner tube.  I was afraid to go on it at first, but Momma made me.  And I was so scared at first.  But once I went down the water slide, I decided it was fantastic and begged to go down it again, and again, and again.  And I liked the lazy river.  The best part of it was that I could swim and swim through the river.

Then there was this big bucket that filled up with water and then dump on me.  Mommy never wanted to get dumped on by the big bucket.  There was a big yellow water slide, but I was too afraid to go down it.  Momma only went once.  She didn't like it so much, either.


I really really liked the cave



The guide across the gully standing next to a stalagmite



Getting ready to climb down into the cave


We went through this cave and it was really big.  The tourist guy went really high across a gully to climb up a cliff to show us how tall a stalagmite was.  In the cave you could drink out of the river.  Almost everyone tried it.  But I couldn't drink because the water kept dripping out of my hands, and I was terribly thirsty and I had no water.  And there was this waterfall and in the middle of the cave when we were walking, we sat down on a bench.  It was really fun.


We were watching a movie



The condo was kind of small.  I slept on a pull out couch bed with Lizzy and David slept on an air bed.  The condo had a counter breakfast bar and I liked to sit there and eat my breakfast.  We played stuffed animal hide and seek.  Once I hid my stuffed animal in my jacket hood.


Wonderworks Magic show was amazing



I liked the magic show.  One of the tricks the magician was tied up in a box and there was a sharp blade coming toward him.  I thought he was going to die, but then he appeared somewhere else.  It was amazing.


Daddy's funny



The Comedy Barn was the silliest yet.  There was a talking dog, and dogs that did tricks.  It was silly that Daddy got up on stage.  He kept knocking over the comedian's trunk and it made me laugh.  Also, daddy held one of the actress men upside down while holding his legs.


Getting ready for the show--I make a cute pig



The Hatfield and McCoy dinner show was really fun.  We were part of the Hatfield family.  It was weird that the Hatfields and McCoys hated each other.  At the end of the show, the families made up and liked each other.


At the top of Clingman's Dome--I was really cold



I wanted to go down that trail, but Dad said no


The hike to Clingman's Dome was really cold.  I had to wear my Grandma's jacket.  I got my favorite stuffed animal, Otty the Otter from the gift shop.  And I really really liked souvenir shopping.  I got toys and a pretty butterfly necklace.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment